UPDATES (12/15): Entries updated for Phnom Penh and Siam Reap, Cambodia, and the map has been updated to show the full loop of my journey.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Photos and Map, finally

Note: I've finally uploaded photos, which can be found in a slideshow on the right of the page. You can view the images full size by clicking on the slideshow. I've also inserted a map on the bottom of the page so that you can track my journey. I'll update this as much as possible so keep checking in- You can also be notified of updates automatically by subcribing to the RSS feeds so you don't miss anything. Thanks!

2 comments:

Net Ghost said...

Simon,
I love your blog and especially the photos! Sure beats sitting in your windowless office back at ol' KOF, eh? :)
-JK

J. Hawes said...

I am embarrassed to admit that looking at the photos not only made me want to go to Vietnam even more than I already did, but also made me miss both you dudes bunches. Hope you're having a great trip.