UPDATES (12/15): Entries updated for Phnom Penh and Siam Reap, Cambodia, and the map has been updated to show the full loop of my journey.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photos, phinally

After a long drought of updates, I've finally landed in Bangkok with a little time and a free internet connection. This has allowed me to update pictures from the past 10 or so days, which, evidently, have been full of new sights. Starting with Mid-Coast Vietnam, you can follow the trip chronologically from bottom to top, ending in Bangkok. I'll try and do another entry soon, to give all of the images some context. Until then, enjoy.

6 comments:

v(ivek) said...

"regular internet connection" hehehe... you make the rest of southeast asia sound like its part of some 3rd world or something... jebus! good to see some pics finally.

Unknown said...

Hi Simon
Love the pics.
Miss ya lots

DIMELO

JGB said...

yo. what's yer plan after bangkok? beaches?! Fug da beeches.

China's where it's at, yo.

Love from the Jing. Lemme' know when you finally get the gumption to come up here.

Do it.

Unknown said...

Hey Simon,
I thought I lost your card, but I just found it. I wish we could have hung out more. Melissa and I are still talking about the fun times we had with you guys in Phnom Penh. We are flying out tomorrow and I am still trying to catch up on the my blog too. Damn WIFI! Good Luck with the rest of your trip and I will try to keep in touch.
Andre (Phnom Penh)

Net Ghost said...

Hi Simon,
We got your postcard yesterday. It was postmarked "Saigon." I thought that was odd, since it hasn't been called that in 30+ years.

Glad you're having a good time!

lola said...

Simon, I have been following your travel and just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your pictures. They are really beautiful. You are very talented. It is fun to be able to travel with you. I can't wait to see more.
Have fun
Laurence